The Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity experiments new ways of learning and doing research in healthcare, education and digital.
Catalyze connections among thousands of members of 60 different nationalities in the CRI community from researcher to student right through to Nobel prize winner.
- Elaborate a community strategy based on assessed needs
- Conduct a market research study and choose a platform provider
- Create a community advisory board to implement a collective decision-making process
- Build a database
- Ensure GDPR compliance
- Develop a community website
- Manage a beta-testing session
- Launch the website
- Organize community events
- Generate reliable statistics on the community along with dataviz